Saturday, July 6, 2024

Free, Printable Mandarin/English Flash Card Craft for the Word, Play, 玩, Wán.

 I am glad to share with you for free my print and color flashcard for the Mandarin word for 玩 Wán,  which in English means "play." I hope you can use it and have fun with it. 

👇👇👇BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND ACCESS THE FREE PDF

Free Printable Language Flashcard Craft
Mandarin Word, 玩, Wán, and English Word, Play

 


These are free, and you may print as many as you like. 

If you have trouble printing the image above, try the link below. It will take you to a PDF that you can download. Most people find this type of file works when the other does not. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF


A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PRINTING

This image above is created for USA letter-size paper. If you are using a different size, it will still work. You may need to change your printer's settings in the Dialogue box. The image is like a photo, and it should print like any Word document. If you have problems, click on the following link to the CLICK HERE to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page. 

Here are a few resources that I found that helped me.

Here is a link to Drops. They have many games for learning words, like making a play in Mandarin. To visit this siteCLICK HERE.

Here is YELLOW BRIDGE, a site with many language tools. To visit this site CLICK HERE

HOW DO I USE THESE
I color the words, cut the bottom parts out, and glue them back to back to make the flashcard for each word. Then, I glue the two pieces together, making a two-sided flashcard with English and Mandarin on one side. 
I use the top part for a page in my language journal. I color the words and practice them. Sometimes I try to develop a sentence using the other Mandarin words I have learned.  I combine it with others by using a brass roundhead pushpin.

WHO I AM

I am not a teacher. I am trying to learn a few words in Chinese, and at my age, it is hard, so I make these projects to help me learn. I am glad to share them with you, and I hope they help you.

Thank You, and Happy Learning!
©Adron 7/6/2024