Monday, July 1, 2024

Free Printable Language Flashcard Craft for the Mandarin Word, 难, nán, Difficult.

 I am delighted to share my print and color flashcard craft for free for the Mandarin word for 难, nán, which in English means "Difficult." I hope you can use it and have fun with it. 

👇👇👇 To print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF.


Free Printable Flashcard Craft, 
Mandarin word 难  nán  difficult 


 
Thank you for your kind support. 

 Here is a link to a file in PDF format; some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING THE PAGE

The image above is designed for USA letter-sized paper; if you use a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. 

WHAT THIS IS

The bottom is a do-it-yourself flashcard; just color the two sides, cut them out, and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "purple." 
The top part is a language journal page that can be added to others to make a vocabulary book. 
You can color the letters and use the remaining space for notes or writing a practice sentence. You can use the flashcard to learn games. 

WHO I AM

To tell the truth, I am an everyday person; I never made it to college. I have always been interested in languages, but only later in life have I learned much about them. At my age, it is hard to learn new stuff, so I make these worksheets and flashcards to help my old brain along. Coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language-learning process. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE

Parents and teachers will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. 

BELOW ARE A COUPLE OF RESOURCES THAT HELP ME

Here is a link to Han Trainer Dictionary. com. They have a great graphic showing the stroke order for this character. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Here is a link to Speechling; it is a site where you can listen to someone saying a sentence with the Mandarin word difficult. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.  
 
Happy learning! 
©Adron 7/1/2024