Sunday, June 20, 2021

Free Chinese English Flashcard for 男子Nánzǐ, Man in English

Here is my free flashcard project for the word, 男子 Nánzǐ in Mandarin, and the word, in/at, in English. It is something I do to help me to learn and remember the words. I hope you can use it in your own learning.
 

WHY I MAKE THESE 

I regret that I didn't learn another language when I was young enough to actually learn. At my age, it is hard to learn, but maybe it is more important to learn when you are older, so you exercise your brain and not become senile. I need all the help I can get, so I make flashcards to help me to learn new words.

I make the top part of being a language journal page and making notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words. 

A FEW INSTRUCTIONS

Just print the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them together back to back, so they make a flashcard for the words. 

Use the top part for a language journal which you can add to others. Just use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE FILE BELOW

My page is like a Word doc and should print without problem, but some people do have problems with printing and if you are one, then CLICK HERE to see my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. I also have another file below that is in PDF format. Sometimes it works better. 

PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION 

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. Feel free to print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution to show your appreciation. Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL. Even a small gift will help me, and then I can create more printables like this for you. 

Thank you. 

Free Chinese English Flashcard for 男子 Nánzǐ, Man in English

Here is a link to a file in PDF which may print better for you if you are having problems.

CLICK HERE for the pdf of the page shown above. 

Here is a link to purple culture.net, where they have some pronunciation buttons and tools that show the stroke order for this word. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Here is a link to wordhippo, which has a great list of pronunciation tools for this word. CLICK HERE to go to this resource. 
Here is a site with great animation of the stroke order by radicals. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE.

Happy Learning!
©Adron 6/20/2021