Saturday, May 29, 2021

Xīngqí 星期 / Week, Free Mandarin / English Flashcard and Journal Page

This is a project I do to help me learn words.  This one is the Mandarin word,  Xīngqí 星期, Week in English.

WHAT IT IS

The bottom is the flashcard for you to color and the top is a journal page that can be combined with others to make your own language journal. 

HOW I USE THESE

I color the words and then cut the bottom parts out and glue them together back to back to make the flashcard for the word. Then I glue the two pieces together so they make a two-sided flashcard with the English on one side and the Mandarin on the other.  The top part becomes a page in my language journal.  I combine it with others by using a brass roundhead pushpin.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING 

The image is like a photo and it should print like any Word document. If you have problems then click on the following link to the HOW TO PRINT page. You might also try the PDF file below.

A FEW NOTES
There is more than one way to say "Week" as well as the days of the week. How to say in Chinese.com has some explanations and tables on this that I thought was helpful.  


Free Mandarin / English Flashcard and Journal Page for Xīngqí 星期 / Week 


These are free and you may print as many as you like. Please consider making a donation. CLICK HERE to donate through Paypal.

Here is a link to a file in PDF format in case you have problems making the image above print
CLICK HERE for the PDF

Thank you and happy learning
©Adron 5/28/2021.