Friday, May 28, 2021

Free Mandarin / English Flashcard for Month / Moon, 月, Yuè

This is a flashcard and journal page I made for the word Month in English and 月 Yuè in Mandarin.

WHY I DO THIS

I have been trying to learn Mandarin for a while, and I just seem to get stuck on some words like this one. It is probably because I am so old, but you have to keep learning as you get old so you don't "Lose it." So I make flashcards and projects to help me to remember and learn the word. 

HOW IT WORKS

The top of the printable below is a journal page to combine with others. The bottom is the flashcard. Just cut it out and color it, then paste the two sides back to back to make the flashcard. I use it to practice the word.

ON PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG, like a Word document, and it should print fine for most people. I have made a PDF and put it below for you to try in case you have trouble. If you still have problems, use the following link to the HOW TO PRINT PAGE for suggestions.

Free Mandarin / English Flashcard for Month, 月, Yuè


Thank You!

These are free to print so you may print as many as you like.  Please consider making a small donation so I can keep on making these for you.

Below is a link to the PDF. It looks a little better than the image above.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils to color the words, for your kids you can use stickers too. 

Chinasage.com is a helpful resource that shows the stroke order, some usage, and other facts associated with this radical.  CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

Happy Learning!
Adron 5/28/2021