Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Mandarin / English Flashcard for Píngguǒ 苹果 , Apple

I do these learning flashcard projects to help me learn words. This one is the Mandarin word,   Píngguǒ 苹果, and the English word apple.

👇👇👇 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF


Mandarin / English Flashcard for Píngguǒ 苹果, Apple


These are free, and you may print as many as you like. 

If you have trouble printing the image above, try the link below. It will take you to a PDF that you can download. Most people find this type of file works when the other does not. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PRINTING

This image above is created for USA letter size paper. If you are using a different size, it will still work. You may need to change your printer's settings in the Dialogue box. The image is like a photo, and it should print like any Word document. If you have problems, click on the following link to the CLICK HERE to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page. 

Here are a few resources that I found that helped me.

Here is a LearnMandarinChinese.com. This website has a list of 50 fruits in Mandarin. To visit this siteCLICK HERE.

Here is YELLOW BRIDGE, a site with a stroke order, to visit this site CLICK HERE. 

HOW DO I USE THESE
I color the words, cut the bottom parts out, and glue them back to back to make the flashcard for each word. Then, I glue the two pieces together, making a two-sided flashcard with English and Mandarin on one side. 
I use the top part for a page in my language journal. I color the words and practice them. Sometimes I try to develop a sentence using the other Mandarin words I have learned.  I combine it with others by using a brass roundhead pushpin.

WHO I AM

I am not a teacher. I am trying to learn a few words in Chinese, and at my age, it is hard, so I make these projects to help me learn. I am glad to share them with you, and I hope they help you.

Thank you and Happy Learning. 
©Adron 6/22/2021.