Monday, June 21, 2021

Riechen, German English Flashcard and Free Journal Page, Free

I am glad to share my flashcard project for the word, Riechen in German, and the word, smell in English. 

I MAKE THESE FOR MY OWN USE 

I am glad to share these projects, and I hope they help you.  I am trying to learn a few words to keep up my newfound interest in languages. I make these to help me remember the words. The top part is a language journal page. I use them to make notes and to practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words. 

HOW I DO THESE

I print out the page and color the words. Then I cut out the bottom sections and glue them back to back, making a flashcard for the words. I use the top part for a language journal. I add it to others with brass roundhead push-through fasteners. The journal gives me another way to learn and review

ABOUT PRINTING

If you problems with printing these pages, then CLICK HERE for the HOW TO PRINT page to get some suggestions that may help. There is another file in PDF format below that you can try. Sometimes it works better. 

WOULD YOU MAKE A DONATION?

I share these with you for free. So print as many as you like, but if you can make a small contribution to support my art, it would go a long way to help me create more for you. Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL. Even a small gift will help. 
Thank you. 

Riechen, German - English Flashcard, and Free Journal Page. 

If you have trouble printing, try this PDF file, that may work better for you if the other does not. CLICK HERE for the PDF file. 

WORD HIPPO has several pronunciation buttons and sample sentences. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

HOW TO PRONOUNCE has a voice recorder where you can compare your pronunciation with a native speaker. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Happy learning 
© Adron 6/21/2021