Saturday, June 22, 2024

Free Printable Language Flashcard for the Mandarin Word, Pretty, piàoliang 漂亮

 Here is my free flashcard project for the word piàoliang 漂亮 in Mandarin and pretty in English.


👇👇👇SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PDF.

Printable Mandarin / English Flashcard craft
for the word Pretty / piàoliang 

Thank You!


I am posting these to this blog for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please contribute to show your appreciation.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. It often works better than the image above.

WHY I MAKE THESE 

I did not discover the wonder of language until I became too old to learn. At my age, I need all the help I can get, so I make flashcards to help me learn new words,

I made the top of a language journal page and scribbled notes all over the border and the space for practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words. 

HERE ARE SOME INSTRUCTIONS 

Print out the page below and color the words. Then, cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight, sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. Use the top part for a language journal to add to others. Just use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together. 

TO PRINT THE PAGE

Some people have problems with printing, and if you are one of them, CLICK HERE to see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I also have another file below that is in PDF format; sometimes it works better.
 

WHAT THIS IS

Flashcards help me learn, so I make these to help me learn new words or words. The top is a page for a language journal. The flashcard is at the bottom, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps.
I create these for free; you can print as many as you need. 

BELOW ARE A COUPLE OF RESOURCES THAT HELP ME

Drops have a lot of interactive activities to help you learn words like this. To visit this site, CLICK HERE

Here is a link to Han trainer dictionary. com, They have a great graphic for the stroke order for this character. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 
 
Happy learning! 
©Adron 6/22/24