Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Spanish English Flashcard for the Words Siempre, and Always,

Here is a free print and color project to make a flashcard for Always in English and Siempre in Spanish. 

WHAT THIS IS 

It is hard for me to learn new things at my age, so I use as many different approaches as possible. I find creating a project helps. Flashcards help me. I only have trouble with some words, so I make flashcards for those words. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE
Just print the page below and color the words. Then cut the bottom sections out and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word "Always" on one side and "Siempre" on the other. If your paper is too lightweight, try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal when you add it to others. Use brass roundhead push through fasteners to join them together. 

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW 

The picture is a JPEG and should print on most printers without problems. If you should have a problem, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. I have an upgraded file below that is in PDF that may work when the other does not. 

MAY I ASK? 

These printable pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. But if you are able, won't you consider making a small contribution to show your appreciation? Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter any amount. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. Thank you. 

Spanish and English Flashcard for Sempre and Always


Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems. 
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

Here are some resources that may help to learn and appreciate this word.

Here is a link to a blog post at TellMeSpanish.com. It has cultural examples of different uses for the word siempre. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

SpanishDict has a pronunciation button for both words. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE

CollinsDictionary.com has a list of sample sentences for Siempre. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE.

Happy Learning 
© Adron 2/24/2001