Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Free Flashcard Craft For The Chinese Word for Sun, Tài yáng,

Free printable flashcards For English word sun, Chinese word tài yáng, and a language journal page.

WHAT THIS IS

Flashcards help me learn, so I make these to help me learn new words or words. The top is a page for a language journal. The flashcard is at the bottom, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps.

The bottom cut-outs are to be a do-it-yourself flashcard. Color the two sides and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "Tài yáng."  The top is for a language journal.

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PDF.

SOME INSTRUCTIONS
Print the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back, so they make a flashcard for the words. 

The language journal part can be combined with others for a personal vocabulary book.
Use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to hold them together.

PRINT THE FILE BELOW

If you have problems printing this, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. There is a PDF format below that you can try; sometimes, it works better.

Free flashcard for English Word Sun,  Chinese word, Tài yáng


CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION
I make these for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution to support my art? Please click the Paypal button below. Even a small gift will help me, and then I can create more printable pages like this for you.


Thank you.

If you have trouble printing, try this PDF file, that may work better for you if the other does not. CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning!
Adron © 10/5/21