Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Spanish / English Flashcard for Abajo and Below,

Here is a free print and color project to make a flashcard for "Below" in English; and "Abajo" in Spanish. 

WHAT THIS IS
I am slow at learning because I am old, so I need to use as many different approaches as possible. Using the word in a project helps, and flashcards help me. I only have trouble with some words, so I make flashcards for those words. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW 
The image below is a JPEG and should print on most devices without problems. If you should have a problem, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful suggestions. 

I have an upgraded file below that is in PDF that may work when the other does not. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE 
Print the page below and color the words. Cut the bottom sections out and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word "Abajo" on one side and "Below" on the other. If your paper is too flimsy, try adding a third sheet between the two sides or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push through fasteners to join them together. 

MAY I ASK?

Since my printable pages are free, you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please click HERE TO DONATE through Paypal and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. 
Thank you. 


Spanish / English Flashcard and Journal Page for Abajo, Below.


Below is a file n PDF that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

Here are some resources that may help to learn and appreciate this word. 

WORD HIPPO has some buttons with different audio examples. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

SPANISH DICT has some examples of this word in different dialects with video CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

Happy Learning! 
© Adron 2/23/2021