Sunday, June 20, 2021

Free Spanish Print And Color Flashcard for el Aire, and the English Word for, Air

Here is my print and color flashcard for the Spanish word, "el Aire," which is in English means "air." I hope that you can use it and that it helps you. 

WHAT THIS IS 

This is a free printable coloring project. It has two parts. One is the cut-outs for the front and back of a flashcard that can be colored and glued together to make a vocabulary card that you can use to help to learn the word, "el Aire" The other is the top part, it is a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. 
The letters are in open, bold letters so you can color them. And there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence.

I AM JUST A MAN WHO WANTS TO LEARN 

I am just a high school graduate and never had many opportunities for college, but I love to learn. So, now I'm over 60, and I always wanted to learn a second language, so I randomly picked up a set of language CDs at the library to use. But, my old brain is not taking it in very well. I have begun to look for more creative things to add to my learning process and making these worksheets and flashcards to add another level to my learning. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process.

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE

I think parents and teachers will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club. Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. I find that if I take a few minutes every day and review the flashcards by reading the words out loud and trying to say them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is created for USA letter-sized paper. If you are using a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. It is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips.
If you prefer to print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF. 

Free Print And Color Flashcard for el Aire, the Spanish Word For, Air

Here is a link to a free PDF for the language page above.
CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

PLEASE MAKE A SMALL DONATION

I post these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to show your appreciation with a small contribution? CLICK HERE to give your gift through Paypal. Thank you for your kind support.

Happy learning! 
©Adron 6/20/2021