Thursday, March 11, 2021

Box, and La Caja, Spanish English Flashcard and Journal page

Here is my free print and color project to make a flashcard for the word, Box, in English and, La Caja, in Spanish.

I chose to do this word because I heard it somewhere and it kind of stuck as a common Spanish word but I couldn't remember it exactly or its English equivalent.  This frustrated me and so I decided to do a flashcard for it. Sometimes doing a little project is all I need to get the word right.

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW
The file below should print without problems. If you do have a problem see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I have a printer-friendly file below that is in. 

WHAT THIS IS

Flashcards help me to learn, so I make these projects to help me learn new Spanish words. I use the top as a journal page The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is the flashcard and when I color and decorate the words it helps. 

HOW I USE THE PRINTABLE 

I print these and color the words. I cut the bottom sections out and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word La Caja, on one side and box on the other. (If your paper is too lightweight try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.)   

I use the top section as a page for my language journal. I bind it with others with use brass roundhead push-through fasteners. 

Box, and La, Caja words Spanish English Flashcard and Journal page


IS IT OK IF I ASK? 

These are free. But if you are able make a small contribution to support my art. Please click the button.
Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. Thank you. 

Here a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

Happy learning 
© Adron