Friday, March 12, 2021

El Sueño, and Dream, Flashcard and Language Journal Page

Here is my free print and color project to make a flashcard for the word, Dream, in English and. El Sueño, in Spanish. 

HOW I USE THE PRINTABLE

I print the page below and color the words. Then I cut out the bottom sections and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the words. Sometimes my paper is too lightweight, so I sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. I use the top part for a language journal where I add it to others and use brass roundhead push through fasteners to connect them together. 

TO PRINT THE PAGE

The file below should print without problems. If you do have a problem, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I have another file below that is in. 

WHAT THIS IS 

Flashcards help me to learn, so I make these projects to help me learn new Spanish words. I use the top as a journal page. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps. 

MAY I ASK? 

I put these here for you for free, but I would be so grateful if you can make a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE to donate through Paypal. Your gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. Thank you. 

El Sueño, and Dream Flashcard and Language Journal Page



Here a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems. CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

Happy learning 
© Adron 3/12/2021

Kindly DONATE through Paypal Thank you