Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Free Print and Color Flashcard for Spanish Word, Tomar / English Word, To Drink

I am glad to share my free print and color flashcard for the Spanish word, Tomar, and the English Word To Drink. Plus a free Language journal page,

WHAT THIS IS 

I need to use as many different approaches as possible to learn a subject. I find creating a project helps. Flashcards help me. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps me retain them. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE 
Print the page below and color the words. Cut the bottom sections out and glue back to back to make a flashcard for the word Tomar, on one side and, To drink on the other. If your paper is too lightweight, try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push through fasteners to join them together. 

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW 

The file below is a JPEG and should print on most devices without problems. If you should have a problem, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions. I have an upgraded file below that is in PDF that may work when the other does not. 

MAY I ASK?

My printable pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. Thank you. 

Free Print and Color Flashcard and Language Journal for Tomar, To Drink



Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

Happy learning 

© Adron 3/2/2021