Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Nurse and El Enfermero Words, A Flashcard in English and Spanish, and Journal Page

I would like to share with you a flashcard and journal project I made for the words El Enfermero in Spanish, and Nurse in English.
I make these to help me to learn, and if they help me then they may help you. 

WHAT IT IS 

First, print the page below and then color the words. Next cut the bottom cards out and glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the word Nurse on one side and El Enfermero on the other. 

I use the top section as a page for a language journal. I use brass roundhead fasteners to bind it with others.

TO PRINT THE FILE 

This image and should print on most printers just fine. But if you have a problem see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. I have an upgraded file below that is in PDF that may work when the other does not. 


Nurse and El Enfermera Words, A Flashcard in English and Spanish


Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

Wordhippo has some pronunciation buttons for this word in both genders. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

Linguee has many sample sentences for this word. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 
 
 Happy learning! 
© Adron 3/10/2021