Friday, April 30, 2021

Free Spanish English Flashcard for Aunque and Although, Plus a Language Journal Page.

I hope you can use this flashcard it is Aunque in Spanish and Although in English. 

WHY I MAKE THESE

Flashcards help me to learn, so to learn new Spanish words I make these pages to help. The top part is for my language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom has a flashcard to color and decorate. 

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW

The file below is a JPEG and should print without a problem. If you do have problems see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I also have another file below that is in PDF format, sometimes it works better.

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. Go ahead and print as many as you like. Please make a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL.  Even a small gift will help me and then I can create more printables like this for you. 
Thank you.

Free Spanish English flashcard for Aunque, and Although


Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.
CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE

Just print the page and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  

Use the top part for a language journal. Just add it to others and use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together.