Monday, May 3, 2021

Spanish, English Flashcard for La Primavera / Spring, and a Bonus Journal Page

Here is my learning project to make a flashcard for the word Spring in English and. La Primavera, in Spanish.

WHY I MADE THIS

I want to learn some Spanish, and at my age (I'm a senior citizen), it is hard to learn new things even though it is important to keep on learning things. So I make these projects to help me to learn new words in Spanish. 

I find that coloring the words and doodling word-related thoughts on the journal page helps me retain the word.  

I print the page and color the words.  After I cut the bottom parts out, I glue them back to back and make a flashcard that I can use to practice the word. 

WOULD YOU CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION?

I am happy to share these with you, and I hope you can use them- they are free. But if you can make a small contribution through Paypal, it will encourage me to create more for you. DONATE.
Thank you for your consideration.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble making the image below print out on your device, see the HOW TO PRINT  tab. I have gathered a few tips that may help. Also, I have a PDF below that most people feel works better than Word docs or JPEGS.

Spanish English Flashcard, and a journal page for La Primavera Spring

Below is a link to a file in PDF format; it may work better if you are having problems. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

Happy Learning
Adron ©5/3/2021