Friday, May 14, 2021

Free Spanish / English Flashcard for El Cabello/ Hair, Including a Journal Page

Here is a flashcard for the Spanish word, El Cabello, and the English word Hair.

WHAT THIS IS

I use flashcards to help me learn, so these projects help me learn new Spanish words. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The flashcard is at the bottom, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps.

TO PRINT THE IMAGE BELOW

Sometimes people have trouble with printing, and if you are one, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. You can also try the PDF below; sometimes, it works better.

HOW YOU CAN USE THIS

You can print the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight, sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  

You can use the top part for a language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to connect them together.

MAY I ASK?

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. Go ahead and print as many as you like. Please consider making a small contribution to support my art. 

Free Spanish / English Flashcard for El Cabello/ Hair, Including a Journal Page

Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.

CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning

© Adron 5/14/21