Monday, May 17, 2021

Free Spanish English Flashcard and Journal Page for Sabroso / Tasty

Here is a flashcard and journal page for the Spanish word, "Sabroso," (Sabrosa), and the English word "tasty." 

WHY I MAKE THESE

I make these to help me to learn the Spanish words. Since I am older it is a lot harder for me to learn stuff so I need to do more active methods to learn something and I find the craft project of coloring the words helps me. I hope it helps you too.

HOW YOU CAN USE THIS PRINTABLE

Color the words and cut the bottom parts out then glue them back to back to make your own flashcard for this word. If it is too flimsy then try to sandwich the two sides between another third piece of paper. The top portion serves as a language journal page where you can make notes and practice the word.

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG.  Most people can print it without any trouble. If you have problems making the image below print then click the link to the HOW TO PRINT tab above for some suggestions. I have put a link below to a PDF for it since some people find it works better for them.

DONATE WHAT IS FAIR

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. Go ahead and print as many as you like, But please consider making a small contribution to support my art? Kindly click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL.  Even a small gift will help me and then I can create more printables like this for you. 

Thank you for your generosity.

Free Spanish English Flashcard and Journal Page for Sabroso / Tasty

Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.

CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning

© Adron 5/17/2021

Remember to DONATE through Paypal Thank you