Monday, June 14, 2021

Free Print And Color Flashcard for Miru, 見る, The Japanese Word for, To See

Here is my print and color flashcard for the Japanese word for miru, 見る which is in English means "see or look at." I hope that you can use it and that it helps you.

WHAT THIS IS

This free printable coloring project below has two parts. One is the cut-outs at the bottom for the front and back of a flashcard that can be colored and glued together. You can use it to help to learn the word, "Miru." The top part of the printable is a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. The letters are open and bold outline so you can color them. and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. 

I AM JUST A GUY

I am not a language teacher or even a college graduate. I found out that people who continue to learn throughout life are less likely to suffer cognitive problems as they age. Now I'm over 65 and I always wanted to learn a second language so I randomly picked up a set of language CDs at the library to use. But, my old brain is not taking it in very well. I have begun to look for more creative things to do to add to my learning process. Making these worksheets and flashcards gives another level to my learning. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. 

The process of coloring the letters in with pencils further reinforces the language learning process.

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE

I think parents and teachers will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club. Self-study. Classroom. ESL, (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. 

I find if I take a few minutes each day and just review them by reading the words out loud and trying say them in a practice sentence it helps me to retain the word.

ABOUT  PRINTING

The image below is created for USA letter-sized paper, if you are using a different size you might need to make a change to the printer's dialogue box in your computer. The image is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page where I have gathered some helpful tips. If you prefer to print a PDF there is an updated link below in PDF.

PLEASE MAKE A SMALL DONATION

I post these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want.  But would you be willing to show your appreciation with a small contribution? CLICK HERE to give your gift through Paypal. 

Thank you for your kind support. 

Free Print And Color Flashcard for Miru, 見る, The Japanese Word for, To See


Here is a link to a file in PDF format, some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format.

Below are a few resources I found helpful in studying this word. 

Wiktionary has a page about this word, To visit this resource, CLICK HERE.

Tanoshiijapanese.com has a beautiful example of the stroke order for this word. To visit this resource CLICK HERE.

Word hippo has a pronunciation button and a few sample sentences. To visit this resource CLICK HERE. 

Happy learning!
©Adron 6/14/2021