Sunday, June 13, 2021

Japanese flashcard for, Iku, 行く, and English Word, Go

Here is my language project flashcard for the Japanese language word, Iku, 行く,  and the English word Go. You may print it for free. 

WHAT THIS IS

At my age, I have trouble learning so I need to find as many different methods as possible. It helps me to learn if a create a project with the word I'm am trying to learn. So I make flashcards for those words. The bottom of my printable is the flashcard and when I color and decorate the words it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE

Print the page below and color the words, make notes, or whatever. Cut out the bottom sections and then glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word go, on one side and, Iku, 行く on the other. If your paper is too lightweight try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push through fasteners to hold them together. 

MAKE A DONATION

My little printable pages are free and you may print as many as you like. But could you consider making a small contribution to support my project? Please click HERE TO DONATE through Paypal. and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. Thank you. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PROJECT

The file below should print on most devices without a problem since it is a JPEG. If you have any problems making this print out then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. I have updated the file for PDF and put a link below.

Japanese flashcard for  行く Iku, and English Word Go

Here is a link to a file in PDF format, some people feel it prints better than the word doc format. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

WORDHIPPO has a pronunciation button that I think is helpful. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

Happy learning
© Adron 6/13/2021