Saturday, June 12, 2021

Flashcard for Spanish Word, Primero (a), English Word, First

Here is my flashcard and language journal page for the word Primero in Spanish and the word First in English.

WHY I MAKE THESE 

I am trying to learn new Spanish words, so I make these to help me remember the words. The top part is a language journal page. I use them to make notes and to practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words. We all learn in different ways and I find with my learning style that doing an activity helps me to learn.  

SOME INSTRUCTIONS 

Print the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top part can be used for a language journal, just can add it to others. Use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to hold them together. 

PRINT THE FILE BELOW

The image file below is designed to print on USA standard letter size paper but should reconfigure to other sizes depending on the dialogue box in your computer. Sometimes people have problems with printing these pictures, and if you are one, then CLICK HERE for the HOW TO PRINT page to get some suggestions that may help. There is another file in PDF format below that you can try, sometimes it works better. 

PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION

I make these for you for free. So print as many as you like, but could you please make a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL. Even a small gift will help me and then I can create more printables like this for you. 
Thank you! 

Flashcard and journal page for Spanish Word Primero (a) English Word, First


If you have trouble printing try this PDF file, that may work better for you if the other does not. CLICK HERE for the PDF file. 

Here is a link to an example of pronunciation and example sentences at SPANISHDICT. To visit this resource CLICK HERE.

WORD HIPPO has some sample sentences and other resources for this word. To visit this resource CLICK HERE.

Happy Learning! 
© Adron 6/12/2021