Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Flashcard for El Lavadero, Spanish Word for Laundry Room.

I am glad to share with you for free my print and color flashcard for the Spanish word for, el lavadero which means "laundry room," in English. I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

WHAT THIS IS 

My free printable coloring project has two parts. There are cut-outs at the bottom for the front and back of a do-it-yourself flashcard, Just color the two sides and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "el lavadero." I made the top part a language journal page that can be added to others to form a vocabulary book. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. 

JUST SO YOU KNOW WHO I AM 

Well, I'm no one special; I am not a teacher or even a college graduate. I am interested in languages, and at my age, it is hard to learn new stuff. I began to look for creative things to do to add to my learning process. So I make these worksheets and flashcards to help my old brain along. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. If I take a few minutes each day and just review these flashcards by reading the words aloud and saying them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE MY PRINTABLES 

I think anyone will be able to use this free-to-print coloring page in some way or another. Coloring the word helps you to remember it. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. You can use it for language learning games. 

ABOUT PRINTING 

My designs are created on and for USA letter-sized paper; if you use a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box in your computer. The image below is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. 

If you prefer to print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF.


El Lavadeo / Laundry Room,  Flashcard, And Journal Page


I am happy to share these with you, and I hope they are helpful. 


Thank you for your kind support. 

 Some people feel that PDF is a better way to print, so here is a link to a file in PDF format. 

 CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

SOME RESOURCES THAT HELP ME

Spanishdict has a good pronunciation tool, examples, and definitions for this word: CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

If you would like to hear sample sentences of this word, then visit WordHippo, where they have samples of the word. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Happy learning! 
©Adron 7/13/21