Monday, January 25, 2021

Free Printable Chinese English Flashcard for 红色 Hóngsè / Red Color, free language journal page

Here is a free print and color flashcard for the Chinese word "红色 Hóngsè" the English "Red Color."

Print the page and then cut out the two bottom parts. After you color them and decorate them, they can be glued together back to back for a flashcard. The top portion is to be used as part of your own special language journal. You can practice the character, write sentences with the character, or use the space for notes about the word.

I am sharing these flashcards and journal pages because they help me to learn the language. I am 65 years old, and it is harder to learn a language when you get old, so doing a project around the word helps. I hope they work for you as well as they do for me. 

It takes me about two hours to make one of these pages and an hour to put them online. So it is a slow project, and if you need more than I can do, you can download the blank page from the tab and create your own language journal and flashcard. 

Since I’ve done this for you, may I ask...?

My printable pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows how much you appreciate having these available for you. Even a small gift will help me to create more pages like this for you. 
Thank you. 

If you have any problems making the file below print properly, you might want to see the HOW TO PRINT tab, where I have some suggestions that might help. You might also find the PDF file below works better on some devices.

Printable flashcard for the Chinese word "红色 Hóngsè" the English "Red Color."

Below is a file that may work better on some printers. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

If the cards seem too flimsy, try using a stiff paper like cardstock between the two sides.  Try decorating the flashcards and the journal page with stickers and personal art. Try using the extra-wide clear boxing tape as a way of laminating so they will last longer. 

Thank you and Happy Learning
© A. E. Dozat1/25/2021