Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Free Print and Color Chinese / English Flashcard for the Word, Blue, 蓝色 Lán sè

Here is a free flashcard and journal page for the Chinese word, 蓝色 Lán sè, which is blue in English.

Print the page and color the words, then cut out the bottom portions and glue them together back to back. They make a flashcard that you can use to help learn the word.  The top part serves as a page to your own personal language study journal. Combine it with other pages by using staples or brass push pins.

I make these for my own use because it helps me to learn and remember the word. I am glad to put them here to share with you and I hope that you can use them. 

It takes me a couple of hours to create these and I do not have many on this blog yet. If you need to create more there is a blank page that you can download, see the tabs to access it. 

I am not educated and do not know languages so I use the internet to look up the words. Therefore, if I have made mistakes I am sorry and will correct any that I find out about. 

If you have problems making the flashcard below to print then see the how to print tab for some suggestions. There is a PDF below that may work better on some devices. 

MAY I ASK?

My printable pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support this project. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. 

Thank you. 

Free printable Chinese / English flashcard for the word, Blue, 蓝色 Lán sè 

Below is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF

If the flashcards seem too flimsy then try to sandwich the sides between a third paper or a sheet of cardstock.

I hope these are helpful for you.

Happy learning!

Adron 1/27/20

DONATE