Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Flashcard and Journal Page for The Spanish Word, Seis, and The English Word, six,

I am glad to share with you my print and color flashcard project for the words, Seis, six. 

WHAT THIS IS
I have trouble learning, so I need to use as many different approaches as possible. I find creating a project helps. Flashcards help me. I only have trouble with some words, so I make flashcards for those words. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE

Print the page below and then color the words. Cut out the bottom sections and glue or tape them back to back to make a flashcard for the word Seis, on one side and Six the other. If your paper is too lightweight, try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to connect them together.

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW
The file below is a JPEG and should print on most devices without problems. If you should have a problem, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. I have an upgraded file below that is in PDF that may work when the other does not.


Free print and color flashcard and a journal page for the words, seis, and six

Below is a file in PDF format that may work better on some systems.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

Here are some resources that may help to learn and appreciate this word. 

Speechling has some buttons with native speakers saying this word. CLICK HERE to access this resource. 

Spanishdict has some buttons too and also a few example sentences. CLICK HERE to access this resource. 

 Happy learning 
© Adron 2/16/2021