Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Japanese / English Flashcard for Season / Kisetsu, シーズン, Print and color

I am happy to share with you my free print and color project to make a flashcard for the word kisetsu, シーズン,  in Japanese and Season in English. 

WHAT THIS IS 

I am over 60, and now I have trouble learning, so I need to use as many different approaches as possible. I find creating a project helps, and flashcards help me. I only have trouble with some words, so I make flashcards for those words. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE 
Print the page below and color the words. Cut the bottom sections out and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word season on one side and kisetsu on the other. If your paper is too lightweight, try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to connect them together. 

MAY I ASK? 

My printable pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. 
Thank you. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE IMAGE
The file below is a JPEG and should print on most devices without a Problem. If you have any problems making this print then, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions. I have updated the file for PDF and put a link below. 

Japanese / English Flashcard for Seasons / Kisetsu, シーズン, Print and color

Below is a file in PDF format that may print better on some systems.  
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF

HERE ARE A FEW RESOURCES. 

There is another way of writing kisetsu, and I found it at Wiktionary. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE. 

Word hippo has a button to help with the pronunciation of this word and several others like it. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 

DONATE