Thursday, February 4, 2021

Flashcard for Spanish /English Word Nuevo / New. Print and color it, Bonus Journal page included.

I am glad to share my free print and color flashcard and journal page for the word Nuevo in Spanish New in English.

THE PRINTABLE

This printable has two sections. The top is a language journal page that you can combine with other similar pages to create your own unique language journal. How you use it is up to you. since my focus is the coloring feature, I put the words in large open letters to color them. I feel that coloring the words helps me to remember them. You can use it to practice writing the word or practice sentences with the words. 

The bottom of the printable is a do-it-yourself flashcard. Kids love this. Cut the two sides out and then color them or decorate them however you want. Glue the two sides together back to back, and they make a flashcard to use for drills and practice. 

PRINTING

The file below is a JPEG and should print on most devices. If you have problems making it print then, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print tab for some suggestions. There is a PDF file below which may work when the other does not. 

MAY I ASK?

I am happy for my coloring pages to be downloaded and printed for free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you. 

Thank you. 

Printable Flashcard for Nuevo in Spanish and New in English.


Below is a link to a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF

A FEW RESOURCES

Word hippo has a pronunciation button to help you say it correctly. CLICK HERE to access this resource. 

Spanishdict has another pronunciation button but also has a choice between Spain and Latin American Spanish. CLICK HERE to access this resource.

Happy learning,

© Adron 2021

DONATE