Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Free Print and color Spanish / English Flashcard for La Burla / Joke, or Jest

I am glad to share my flashcard craft project for the Spanish word La Burla in English it means to joke, mock, or jest.

WHY FLASHCARDS
For me at least they work especially when I make it fun and challenging. 

WHAT THIS IS

Below is a printable page that has two parts. The top is a page for a language journal. Print it and color the words, write practice sentences, or draw pictures that illustrate the word, whatever you want. Combine it with others and use brass round head push through clips to bind them together. 
The bottom section is the flashcard cut the two halves out and color them then glue them back to back to make your own personalized flashcard that can be used in many learning games.

HOW TO PRINT

The file below is a JPEG and should print on most devices without a problem. If you have any problems making this print out then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT tab for some suggestions. I have updated the file for PDF and put a link below. 

MAY I ASK?

My printable pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. 
Thank you.

Free Print and Color Spanish / English Flashcard for La Burla / Joke, or Jest 


Below is a file in PDF format that may print better on some systems. 
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

A FEW RESOURCES
ReversoDictionary has some excellent definitions and contextual references. To visit this resource CLICK HERE.

Linguee has many examples of this word in sample sentences, to visit this resource CLICK HERE.

Happy Learning!

A. E. Dozat