Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Mandarin and English Print and Color Flashcard for the Word, White, 白色 Báisè

I am happy to share my project to make a flashcard for the word White, in English, and 白色 Báisè in Mandarian.

WHAT THIS IS

I have trouble learning, so I need to use as many different approaches as possible. I find creating a project helps, and flashcards help me. So I make flashcards for the words that I have a hard time with. The bottom is the flashcard, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. 

HOW TO USE THE PRINTABLE

Print the page below and color the words. Cut the bottom sections out and glue them back to back to make a flashcard for the word White on one side and Baise on the other. If your paper is too lightweight, try sandwiching the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  
The top section serves as a page for your language journal. Combine it with others and use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to connect them together. 

PRINT
The image below is a JPEG and should print on any device. If you have problems then, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions. I have an upgraded file below in PDF format that may work better on some devices. 

MAY I ASK?

I am glad for my printable pages to be free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more printable pages like this for you. 
Thank you.

Mandarin English Flashcard for the word, 白色 Báisè, White 


Below is a file in PDF format that may print better on some systems. 
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

SOME ADDITIONAL RESOURCES

Learn Mandarina Chinese.com has some links to how to pronounce the word and how to write the character. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE. 

Wordhippo has a list of Chinese antonyms and synonyms for this word and some pronunciation buttons. CLICK HERE to access this resource. 

Hantrainerpro has an excellent video snip for how to write the character and some information on this word. CLICK HERE to access this resource. 

Happy Learning,
A. E. Dozat