Saturday, June 5, 2021

Free Chinese, and English Flashcard, and Journal Page, for 晚上 Wănshang, Evening

Here is my free flashcard project for the word, 晚上, Wanshang in Mandarin, and the word, Evening, in English.

WHY I MAKE THESE 

I did not discover the wonder of language until I became too old to learn. At my age I need all the help I can get so I make flashcards to help me to learn new words,

I make the top part to be a language journal page and scribble notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words. 

HERE ARE SOME INSTRUCTIONS 

Print out the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock. Use the top part for a language journal which you can add to others. Just use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together. 

TO PRINT THE FILE BELOW 

Some people have problems with printing and if you are one then CLICK HERE to see the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I also have another file below that is in PDF format, sometimes it works better. 

WOULD YOU CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION? 

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution to how your appreciation Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL. Even a small gift will help me and then I can create more printables like this for you. Thank you.

Chinese, Evening Flashcard and Journal Page for 晚上 Wănshang, Evening


Below is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF file. 

Here is a link to a blog post at DISCOVER DISCOMFORT (a travel blog I think), that talks about saying good evening and good morning. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.  

Here is a link to the CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY translation page for the word, "evening," it has some examples and pronunciation buttons.

Here is a link toYABLA, a cool website with lots of videos, there is a feature that shows the stroke order for this word.  To visit this resource, CLICK HERE.

Happy Learning 
© Adron 6/5/2021 

Remember to DONATE through Paypal Thank you.