Saturday, June 5, 2021

Free English, German, Flashcard and Journal page for the Words Scar, Die Narbe

Here is my free English German printable flashcard craft project and journal page for Scar, Die Narbe.

WHO AM I?

Well, I am just a guy who is a senior citizen and discovered how wonderful languages are. I do not have an education past high school and have always felt that I need to learn more. At my age it is hard to learn so I have to use all the tricks I can think of.  Sometimes doing something like a craft helps me to remember the word, so I make these flashcards and color them or decorate them and then use them for drills and games to help me learn. If I know I'm going to meet someone who speaks the language I'll bring some flashcards and then we have something to talk about and the help me to understand and learn the word better. 

Please be patient, with my mistakes, I am still learning. 

WHAT THIS IS

The free printable coloring project below features cut-outs for the front and back of a flashcard that can be colored by the student and glued together or glued to opposite sides of cardstock to make a vocabulary card that may be used to help to learn the word.
The top of the printable can be combined with others to form a student's vocabulary book. It has the word and a translation in bold open letters that can also be colored plus an area for notes or writing a practice sentence.

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG which is like a Word doc and should print easily. If you have problems with printing CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for helpful tips, or the updated PDF link below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A SMALL DONATION?

If you can make a small donation through the Paypal link, it will help me to create more of these. CLICK HERE to donate through Paypal
Thank you for your kindness. 

Free English German Flashcard and Journal page for Scar, Die Narbe.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Here is a link to the COLLINS DICTIONARY translation page for the word german word for Scar, CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Thank you and Happy Learning. 
©Adron, 6/5/2021