Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Word, に ni, 2, Two, Japanese / English Flashcard And Journal Page

Here is my free print and color flashcard for the Japanese word for 1,に, ni, which is in English means "Two, 2" I hope that you can use it and that it helps you. 

THIS IS A DO-IT-YOURSELF FLASHCARD CRAFT 

My free printable flashcard project is in two parts. At the bottom is the cut-out for the front and back of a flashcard that can be colored and glued together. You can use it to help to learn the Japanese word, "2,に, ni,." The top is a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. The letters are open and bold outline so you can color them. and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. I find if I take a few minutes each day and just review them by reading the words out loud and trying to say them in a practice sentence it helps me to retain the word. For me, the process of coloring the letters reinforces my language learning process.

WHO I AM 

I am no one special. I never made it to college. But I love to learn, maybe to compensate. Now, I'm over 65 and I always wanted to learn a second language but, my old brain is not picking it up very well. I have begun to look for more creative things to do to add to my learning process. Making these journal pages and flashcards gives another level to my learning. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. 

YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THESE 

I think people will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club. Self-study. Classroom. ESL, (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. 

TO PRINT THE PAGE BELOW

The picture below is created for USA letter-sized paper, if you are using a different size you might need to make a change to the printer's dialogue box in your computer. The page below is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page where I have gathered some helpful tips. If you prefer to print a PDF there is an updated link below in PDF. 

TO MAKE A DONATION

I post these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to show your appreciation with a small contribution? CLICK HERE to give your gift through Paypal. Thank you for your kind support. 

The Word, に ni, 2, Two, Japanese / English Flashcard And Journal Page


 Here is a link to a file in PDF format, some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

Happy Learning! 
©Adron 6/23/2021