Saturday, June 26, 2021

The Word, さん, San, Japanese / English Flashcard Craft and Language Journal Page

I am glad to share my flashcard and journal page for the number 3 in Japanese, さん. San. I hope it is helpful and that you can use it.

WHAT THIS IS

I find that flashcards help me learn, so I make these projects to help to learn new Japanese words. The top portion is a page for a language journal. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The flashcard is at the bottom, and when I color and decorate the words, it helps me learn them.

WHY I MAKE THESE

I am trying to learn new words, but it is very hard at my age, so I make these to help me remember the words. I find that if I use the flashcards a few times a day, it helps me learn the word. 

SOME INSTRUCTIONS

After you print the page below, color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back, so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight, then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  
The top part can be used for a language journal. You just can add it to others. Use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to hold them together.

PRINT THE FILE BELOW

Sometimes people have problems printing these pictures, and if you are one, CLICK HERE for the  HOW TO PRINT page to get some suggestions that may help. There is another file in PDF format below that you can try. Sometimes it works better.

CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION

I make these for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution of support. Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL.  Even a small gift will help me, and then I can create more printables like this for you. 

Thank you.

さん, San, Three,  A Japanese / English Flashcard and Language Journal Page craft 


If you have trouble printing, try the PDF file below.  It that may work better for you if the other does not.

CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy Learning
© Adron 6/26/2021