Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Free, Printable Spanish English Flashcard for "El Segundo," Second. Journal page.

Here is a free print and color flashcard for "El Segundo" in Spanish on one side and "Second" on the other. 

Print the page below on us standard size paper. Cut out the bottom portion, color the words and glue them back to back to make your own personal flashcard. You can even decorate them with stickers if you like. The top portion is to be used as a unique language journal page for the words El Segundo and Second. Combine the language journal page with others by using brass push and fold pins. This way you can continue to build your language journal as you progress. 

I find that when I use the word in a project it helps me to remember it. Coloring the words and making the flashcard and coloring the page for the journal helps me and I hope it helps you too. 

The image below is a JPEG and should print without problems if you do have any problems see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. I also have a link to a PDF below.     

MAY I ASK?

My printable pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more pages like this for you. 

Thank you.

Printable flashcard for El Segundo / Second, and a journal page.

Below is a link to a PDF of this project.

CLICK HERE  for the PDF.

Did you know there is a city in California called El Segundo? 

There are a few definitions and helpful information as well as a pronunciation button at the educalingo website CLICK HERE to go to this resource. 

For definitions and usage of El Segundo SpanishDict has quite a few as well,  CLICK HERE to go to this resource. 

Happy learning!
© Adron 2/2/2021