Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Free Mandarin / English Flash Card for Green / Lǜsè, 绿色, and a Journal Page.

Here is a flashcard and journal page for the words, 绿色, Lǜsè, Green in English.

I like using flashcards to help learn and review words. For me, the activity of creating the flashcard helps me to learn and become familiar with the word. 

I admit that I do not understand the way this word is pronounced and used. Some internet sites show it as only one character and other websites show it as two characters. 

HOW TO USE THIS PRINTABLE 

Print the page and then cut the bottom flashcards out.  After you color them and decorate them then glue them together back to back to make a flashcard that is uniquely yours. You can even draw a picture of something that is green on them.  The top part is a practice journal page that you can decorate and combine with others to create your own language journal. This can be a record of your progress.  

I FOUND THESE RESOURCES HELPFUL

There are some example sentences at Learn Mandarin Chinese.com, CLICK HERE to visit this resource.  

There is an example of the stroke order for the character at Hantrainerpro.com. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

The image below is a JPEG and it should print on most printers. If you have problems see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. I have converted the file to a PDF and put the link below.

MAY I ASK?

My printable pages are free and I hope you print as many as you can use. But may I ask that if you are able that you make g a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more pages like this for you. 

Thank you. 

English / Mandarin flashcard for the word, Green, Lǜsè, 绿色 

Here is a link to a PDF of the language page above.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.  

Happy Learning!

© Adron 2021

You might not believe it, but I spent about three hours creating this printable and posting it here for you. I honestly hope these are helpful for you.

DONATE