Thursday, May 27, 2021

Free Mandarin - English Flashcard for 叫 jiào, "To be Called" Plus a Bonus Journal Page

Here is my flashcard for the Mandarian word, 叫  jiào. It is like a phrase that means to be called. I do not know if this is one of those words that has an exact English translation or not

I MAKE THESE FOR MYSELF

It helps me to learn new words when I do projects like writing a word in fancy art or creating a picture of the word.  The printable below has two parts. The top part is a language journal page. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words.

A LITTLE HOW-TO

Print the page below. After you color the words, cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  

Use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind the top part to others and make a language journal.

PRINT THE FILE BELOW

The picture below is a JPEG, which is like a Word doc. It should print without problems, but some people have problems with printing, and if you are one, then click this link for the HOW TO PRINT page for help. I also have another file below that is in PDF format, sometimes it works better.

Free Mandarin - English Flashcard for 叫  jiào, "To be Called"

CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution to support my art? Even a small gift will help me and then I can create more printables like this for you.

  
Thank you.

Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.

CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning!

© Adron 5/27/2021

Remember to DONATE through Paypal Thank you.