Thursday, May 20, 2021

Spanish / English Flashcard for El Campo / Countryside. Plus Bonus Journal Page

Here is my flashcard project for the word El Campo in Spanish and the word Countryside in English.

WHY I MAKE THESE

The flashcards help me learn new words, so I make these to help me remember the word. The top part is a language journal page. I make notes all over the border and on the space for practice writing. The bottom is a flashcard to color and decorate the words.

SOME INSTRUCTIONS

I suggest that you print the page below and color the words. Then cut out the bottom sections. Next, glue them back to back, so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight, then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  
Use the top part for a language journal which you can add to others. Just use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together.

PRINT THE FILE BELOW

The picture below is a JPEG; it is like a word doc, and most people print it without trouble. Some people have problems with printing, and if you are one, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some help.  I also have another file below that is in PDF format; sometimes, it works better.

CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION

I am posting these to this blog for you for free. So print as many as you like, but please make a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL.  Even a small gift will help me, and I can create more printables like this for you. 
Thank you.

Spanish / English Flashcard for El Campo / Countryside. 

Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.
CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning
© Adron 5/20/2021

Remember to DONATE through Paypal. Thank you.