Thursday, May 27, 2021

Spanish English Flashcard for Gris/ Grey, Plus a Bonus Language Journal Page

Here is my flashcard project for the word Gris in Spanish and the word Grey in English.

MY REASON FOR THESE

I discovered at a late age that I love languages and learning new words, but at my age learning is hard so I need all the help I can get. The flashcards help me to learn new words. I use the top part as a language journal page to make notes and practice writing. I use the bottom as a flashcard which I color and decorate the words.

A FEW INSTRUCTIONS

Just print the page below and color the words. After you cut out the bottom parts glue them back to back so they make a flashcard for the words. If your paper is too lightweight then sandwich the two sides between a third sheet or a piece of heavier cardstock.  

The top part is for your language journal.  Just use brass roundhead push-through fasteners to bind them together.

PRINTING

Some people have problems with printing and if you are one click the link to go to the HOW TO PRINT tab for help. I have put some suggestions and tips there that may help you.  I also have another file below that is in PDF format, sometimes it works better.

Spanish English Flashcard for Gris, Gray

Thank you.

Here is the file in PDF format that may work better for you if the other does not.

CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

Happy learning

© Adron 5/27/2021

Remember to DONATE through Paypal Thank you.