Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Word なな nana, 7 Seven, A Free Japanese / English Flashcard, and Language Journal Project

I am glad to share with you for free my print and color flashcard for the Japanese word for なな, nana, which is in English means "7, seven." I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

WHAT THIS IS

This is like a craft where you cut the bottom parts out and color the front and back for a do-it-yourself flashcard. You can use it to help to learn the Japanese language word, "なな, nana ." 

The top part is designed to be a language journal page. Add it to others as your progress. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process.

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

I am just an old man and not very educated, but I want to learn. Even though I'm over 65 years old, I am still trying to pick up a few things. At my age, it is hard to learn new stuff. As you get older, you are supposed to do brain games to keep your cognitive function, and learning a language is one way I am trying to keep young. I began to look for creative things to do to add to my learning process. So I make these flashcards to help my old brain along. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. If I set aside a regular time every day and spend a few minutes each day to review these flashcards with a few drills and memory games, it helps me retain the word. Having the cards makes learning games easier. 

YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THESE

I hope parents and language teachers will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. These flashcards can be used in Language learning games and drills. 

THIS SHOULD BE EASY TO PRINT

The page below is designed for USA letter-sized paper. If your paper is a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. I made this in Word, and it should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. If you prefer to print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF. 

なな nana, 7 Seven, A Free Japanese /  English Flashcard craft

MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE 

I am glad to share these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But if you could make a small contribution, it would help me to be able to create more for you. 

 
Thank you for your kind support. 

Here is a link to a file in PDF format. Some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

Happy learning! 
©Adron 6/29/2021