Monday, June 28, 2021

The Word, ろく, roku, six, Japanese / English Flashcard Craft and Language Journal Page

I am glad to share with you my print and color flashcard for the Japanese word for, ろく, roku, which is in English means "6, six." I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

WHAT THIS IS 

I made this printable coloring project with rectangle shapes to cut-outs at the bottom for the front and back of a do-it-yourself flashcard. They are designed to be colored, cut out, and then glued together back to back to make a flashcard. You can use it to help to learn the word, "ろく, roku." I made the top part a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. 

WHO I AM

I am not a teacher or even a college graduate, and sadly I do not speak Japanese, but I am trying to learn. An interest in languages came to me late in life, and at my age, it is hard to learn new stuff. I'm trying some creative ways to add to my learning process. One is to make these flashcard crafts to help my old brain along. I am very visual, and I like to do things with my hands, so making these and seeing them done helps. If I take time each day and just review these flashcards by reading the words aloud and trying to say them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE

I think parents and teachers will find this free-to-print language coloring page helpful. I hope it is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. 

TO  PRINT THE PAGE BELOW

The language page below is designed for USA letter-sized paper.  If you are using a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. The image is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. If you prefer to print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF. 


The Word, ろく, roku, six, Japanese / English Flashcard Craft

MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE 

I am happy to create these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to make a small contribution so I can keep on making these for you?


Thank you for your kind support. 

Here is a link to a file in PDF format; some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. 
CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

Here is a link to a page at FORVO.COM with different people speaking the word roku in Japanese.
CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

WORDHIPPO has a few pronunciation buttons for this word too. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Language drops is a fun site to learn words. CLICK HERE to go to their page with the word roku
 
 Happy learning!
©Adron 6/23/2021