Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Gǒu, 狗, Chinese, English Flashcard for Dog Free with Bonus Journal Page

I am glad to share with you my print and color flashcard for the Chinese word for Gǒu, 狗, which is in English means "dog." I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

Scroll down for the PDF.

WHAT THIS IS 

I made these Language flashcard crafts in two parts. The bottom has two sections to cut out to make a flashcard for the front and back of a do-it-yourself flashcard, Just color the two sides and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "Gǒu." The top section is a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. 

WHO I AM 

I am no one special I am not a teacher or even a college graduate. But I have developed an interest in languages, and at my age, learning is hard. I try to find creative things to help my learning process. So I make these worksheets and flashcards to help my old brain along. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. If I take a few minutes each day and just review these flashcards by reading the words aloud and trying to say them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE 

I think people will find this free-to-print language flashcard craft page helpful. You might be able to use it in a Home School,  Language Club, for Self-study, in a classroom, or an ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. 

ABOUT PRINTING 

The language page below is designed for USA letter-sized paper. If you are using a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. The image is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. If you prefer to print a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF. 

Gǒu 狗 Chinese, English Flashcard for Dog Free with Bonus Journal Page


I create these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to make a small contribution?
 
Thank you for your kind support. 

Here is a link to a file in 

PDF format, some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

Word hippo has many resources to help you learn this word, including pronunciation buttons. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Language drops have an audio library of animal words, CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Chinese word .com has a beautiful example of the character for Dog. CLICK HERE to visit this resource. 

Happy learning! 
©Adron 7/6/2021