Monday, July 5, 2021

きゅう kyuu, 9, Nine, A Free Japanese / English Flashcard Craft, and Language Journal Project

I am glad to share with you for free my print and color flashcard for the Japanese word, kyuu, which in English means "nine, 9." I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

WHAT THIS IS 

I make these for myself; they have two parts. The bottom has the design for the front and back of a do-it-yourself flashcard, just color the two sides and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "kyuu" I made the top part a language journal page that can be added to others to make a kind of vocabulary book. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process. 

ABOUT ME 

I am an old common worker of no special trade, but I have lately developed an interest in languages. However, at my age, it is hard to learn new stuff. I began to look for creative things to do to add to my learning process. So I make these flashcards to help my old brain along. 

If I take a few minutes each day and just review these flashcards by reading the words aloud and trying to say them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THIS 

I think people can easily find ways to use this free-to-print language craft. It can be used in a children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. You can come up with games like concentration or string the flashcards together to make sentences. You can use them with another person and practice the words with a timer.

PRINT THE PROJECT

The language page below is designed for USA letter-sized paper. If you are using a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer.

I created this in Word, and it should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips.

If you need a PDF, there is an updated link below in PDF. 

kyuu, 9, Nine, A Free Japanese / English Flashcard, and Language Journal Project


MAKE A DONATION 

I create these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to make a small contribution? 


Thank you for your kind support. 

Here is a link to a file in PDF format; some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

 Happy learning! 
©Adron 6/23/2021