Tuesday, July 6, 2021

じゅう juu‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ , 10, Ten, A Free Japanese / English Flashcard Craft, and Language Journal Project

 I am delighted to share my print and color flashcard with you for the Japanese word for じゅう juu, which is in English means "nine 9." I hope that you can use it and that you have fun with it. 

WHAT THIS IS 

I made this free printable coloring project with two parts. There are cut-outs at the bottom for the front and back of a do-it-yourself flashcard, Just color the two sides and glue them together. You can use it to help to learn the word "Ichi." I made the top part a language journal page that can be added to others to make a vocabulary book. You can color the letters, and there is an area for notes or writing a practice sentence. 

WHO I AM 

I am not a teacher or even a college graduate. I just developed an interest in languages, and at my age, it is hard to learn new stuff. I began to look for creative things to do to add to my learning process. So I make these worksheets and flashcards to help my old brain along. I am very visual, so seeing it helps. If I take a few minutes each day and just review these flashcards by reading the words aloud and saying them in a practice sentence, it helps me retain the word. The process of coloring the letters with pencils further reinforces the language learning process. 

I HOPE YOU CAN USE THESE 

I think parents and teachers will find this free-to-print coloring page helpful. It is ideal for any children's learning situation. Home School. Language Club, Self-study. Classroom. ESL (English as a second language) class. Use it when kids need a quiet activity. Coloring the words helps you learn the word. You can use these in learning games.

ABOUT PRINTING 

I made the project below for USA letter-sized paper; if you use a different size, you might need to change the printer's dialogue box on your computer. The image is like a Word doc and should print without much problem. If you have problems with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have gathered some helpful tips. 

Some people rather use a PDF, so I've placed an updated link below in PDF.

じゅう juu‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ , 10, Ten, A Free Japanese /  English Flashcard craft project.


MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE 

I create these for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you want. But would you be willing to make a small contribution? 

Thank you for your kind support. 

Here is a link to a file in PDF format; some people feel that PDF is a better way to print. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

WikkiHow has some good images for the numbers 1-10 in two Japanese writing systems; CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

Happy learning! 
©Adron 7/6/2021